TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Spirit Mob Polls

5 posters

Go down

What is the most hated mob by tree spirits?

Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_lcap29%Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_lcap0%Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_lcap14%Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_lcap29%Tree Spirit Mob Polls Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Tree Spirit Mob Polls Empty Tree Spirit Mob Polls

Post by . Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi guys. I cant really play this weekend, so im going to satisfy myself by making some funny posts. Very Happy

Now, as tree spirits, we view mobs a little differently than regular steves. So, im going to make a few polls to see what mobs tree spirits(mushroom and snow spirits included Rolling Eyes ) like and dislike the most. There will be a few polls, and im not quite sure how they work, but im gunna give it a shot! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Tree Spirit Mob Polls Empty Re: Tree Spirit Mob Polls

Post by Rysiion Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 am

For me, it's pretty much anything in the Nether. They blow up, and set fire to your roots so you have to go back and repair them (Which gets REALLY annoying). The worst, though, is the blaze. When you try and fight them, you can't really dodge their fireballs..
Rysiion
Rysiion

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:42 am

I can see how that would be very aggravating. But, seeing as how I'm just a little tree spirit, I can't really talk about being in the nether, because I haven't been yet! Mad for me though, I've mostly played on single player, and the most annoying thing is when I come out of my cave from mining, it's broad daylight, and all of a sudden a creeper comes up an BAM! Then either I die or my heart log is blown up and i have to start all over Sad I still think it would make the challenge more [challenging] if it was set On normal difficulty and creepers left explosion holes. Because right now, your heart log is pretty much invincible besides fire Neutral Anyway thanks for voting and check out my other posts! There's more to come!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Dust_Bunny Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 am

I can't really say any of these mobs are annoying to me. What with how my mines and roots are fully lit up, and no mobs spawning inside the Mushroom biome, and my nether portal being in a chunk of solid netherrack to a nether fortress. Very few mobs ever spawn that can annoy me on here. I think my most hated mob would either be cats, wolves, or chickens.
Lady_Dust_Bunny
Lady_Dust_Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyrath Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 am

Well, if you start a "new round" of the challenge, the first thing most people do is build a creeper defense. Be that a wall, a moat or something else. If you know what you do it is pretty much impossible for a creeper to destroy your heart log.

I like it that the creepers don't blow holes into your buildings... In the starting phase they might be dangerous, but as soon as you get armor they are only annoying pests.

My most hated mob would be the enderman. Mostly because of old storys and some annoying block steal actions. They always seem to steal blocks i can't easily reach or important blocks. For example i had a big dirt area i wanted to grow grass on. I used the "Green Thumb" or which ever skill it was and used up nearly a full stack of seeds to get one block of grass. (The dirt area was encased in stone streets) It gets dark and I run to my bed, go to sleep and as i return, the grass block has vanished. And in the background stands an enderman,grass block in hands, staring at me... I just hate these things!^^

Last edited by Keyrath on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Keyrath
Keyrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 am

Fully enabled creepers are greifers. Griefers don't belong here; I ban them. 'Nuf said.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Lol I'm surprised how popular this has been! Surprised It's fun to hear everyone sharing their ideas and opinions. I'm really starting to like this server because it has such a "community" feel. I'm going to make a few more polls like this, including the "most annoying mob" and "most helpful mob." I might add in a some other ideas as well. Just let me know if u like this idea and also look at my challenge idea please. Glad to see this is going well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysiion Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Swimr16 wrote:Lol I'm surprised how popular this has been! Surprised It's fun to hear everyone sharing their ideas and opinions. I'm really starting to like this server because it has such a "community" feel. I'm going to make a few more polls like this, including the "most annoying mob" and "most helpful mob." I might add in a some other ideas as well. Just let me know if u like this idea and also look at my challenge idea please. Glad to see this is going well!

I'm glad you like it here! Very Happy
Rysiion
Rysiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down